My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

[Open] A day of Meditation Empty [Open] A day of Meditation

Wed May 26, 2021 3:50 pm
After dealing with the Kido vice capt ain and receiving an earful and scolding from nearly everyone of importance. Anna was taking a day off to just reflect and try recalling all that happened. Things feel different, She felt different. Had been there for a short time affected her in some way? Why did she feel something was different from existing. So many sudden thoughts fighting for the front of the line to be meditated on. Today was a day of reflecting and finding balance once again. Anna sat in the inner garden of the Nanashi Estate. Sitting in a light blue kimono next to the Kyo pond watching her reflection as if expecting a response, her zanpackuto  out and stand tip down on a rock "Give me so sort of answer to my weariness."She whispered to the blade watching it closely. On the guard beside her was the dagger she received from Graven. Why she kept it or even believed him, was beyond her. So much of that situation was beyond her entirely.
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

[Open] A day of Meditation Empty Re: [Open] A day of Meditation

Thu May 27, 2021 10:25 pm
Shiori made her ways though the gardens of the Nanashi estate. They'd always outclassed anything in the rest of the Seiretei much to her chagrin, so any excuse she took any chance she could to see them. Of course, she was here for more than just the gardens, or so she told herself. She was mostly here on her own terms. Sure, Kyoshiro would probably like to hear more about what Anna had been through, but Shiori was mostly here to sate her own curiousity on the matter.

It took a little while, but Shiori eventually tracked the woman down. She was meditating by a pond, or at least appeared to be. Either way, it was best not to startle someone of captain level, if it was even possible for her to have missed Shiori's presence. She came to a stop, standing at attention maybe 7 feet behind Anna, speaking in a quiet voice. "Excuse me, Captain Nanashi. I hate to interrupt you on your own estate, but I was hoping to ask you a few questions about your recent... escapades."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Mon May 31, 2021 4:08 pm
Anna sighed opening her sky blue eyes taking hold of her blade, re-sheathing it as she felt a presence enter the grounds of the Nanashi estate. They weren't captain level that was for sure so they seemed more lieutenant. She looked over her shoulder to the holder of the voice seeking audience with her "Oh Vice-Captain Shiori of the 6th isn't it? Interrupting me? Nonsense, I don't mind the company, you are already making it better since my zanpackuto has gone silent and that isn't like him to do that"She spoke sitting her zanpackuto next to the dagger moving both to in front of her to allow shiori a place to sit "I am sure you have a lot of questions so by all means, ask away."She spoke gently. She was young and looked fresh out of the academy even though she had the presence of an old soul full of wisdom with a hint of a caring aura that seems to keep the area ar found her calm and serene.
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Mon May 31, 2021 7:54 pm
"A Zanpakuto is seldom a good companion for conversation. At least mine isn't. Backhanded compliments and riddles with no answers. Or riddles answered with awful puns." Shiori sighed as she approached. She rebalanced her kiseru in her hand, running over her list of questions one more time before she began her questioning.

"So... I'm not sure where to begin here, especially since there's a lot to dig into. Might as well start from the beginning." Shiori took a puff from her pipe as she settled into place. She took a moment to look out over the pond for a moment before speaking again. "Alright, so... Hueco Mundo. What's it like there? I've never been, so I'm curious."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Mon May 31, 2021 10:05 pm
"Mine is my great companion. he and Captain Okami have been the supports to my world getting me to where I am today."She spoke looking up at the sky at the fond memories flowing in front of her eyes. "Without them, I might have never gotten as far as I have today at my young age or even make it through the academy without the influence of my family."She spoke before looking back at the pond. "Well it is a vast world there is the Forest of Menos that holds some powerful Arrancar like the Espada Nakita and Selica from what I been told. Then you have the massive desert that is farther than I could even see high in the air. Then you have Las Noches, which is like one massive sandcastle the size of the literal continent with massive palaces of the Various Espada that hold ground within them with their Fraccion and lower followers."She said gently "Next question?"she asked looking over at Shiori before returning to the pond
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:15 pm
"So it's not just some sprawling hell desert like I'd heard. Surprised a forest even exists there. Wonder if they have oceans there as well... Or bodies of water in general." Shiori scribbled down notes on a notebook as she listened to Anna speak of her experience. Some of what she was hearing wasn't exactly new Intel to her, but some of it was either unclear or needed expanding upon. She circled what she didn't quite understand, adding notes as needed.

-Forest as well as desert. (Hollow trees? Probably not.)
-Las Noches -- record breaking sand castle
-Espada have fraccions, not fractions. Misheard at briefing.

"So the Espada. I take it you've met one outside of combat. I've always just assumed they were like regular hollows but with at least one extra functional brain cell. Given what I've gathered, I take it they're a bit... More? What are they like? Do they like each other, or is it like Gotei drama but uh... Worse?"
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:55 pm
"I assume from what I could see from the highest point that it is desert beside the forest where the menos roam without care for the trees or life under their feet. it is a frightening thing but an amazing sight to see them where they are from."Said Anna.

She looked over at Shiori waiting for the next question before looking up at the sky in thought "If I had to say, it was a literal den of lions, at any second, they could just right out go for a slaughter whether it was the Espada or the Arrancar under them. Some had subordinates, they are called fraccion, these are like our seated members that will someday become worthy of becoming captains, or Espada in this case. Most I seen is from the mother spider herself with 8 she call her children, but then again she always had tiny spiders coming from who knows where. Oh I am rambling um hm. They are just a bunch of lions waiting to take out the alpha in a very polite and patient manner. They very much follow those of power and either respect your power or fear it, or wish to take it for their own to move up in the ranks."She said
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:15 am
"So it sounds like they've put together a hierarchy similar to the Gotei, that's... Unnerving to say the least." Shiori shuddered as she thought about it, scribbling this down in her notebook. One might suppose this was natural, though. Several intelligent and powerful entities would at least from somewhat of a cohesive group, if not at least for survival. Still, it creeped her out. "Well, similar to the Gotei in that regard alone, I suppose. More backstabbing and bloodlust."

"So I also have to know... Did you encounter their leader? What're they like? I'd assume a real piece of work all things considered. After all, to be able to assert authority over brings such as that, I'd assume they're quite savage."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:05 pm
"Yeah but it was just that and weird," she said before asking their leader as anna sighed "I meet him. THE BIG BAD WOLF himself. The so-called Oldest living Hollow, Graven Fel. He is a being that if you had to roll a charisma state it is a nat 21 times 100. He was so good looking and it was scary cause it was like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Being around is like a dream but you can feel like there is a predator staring down its next meal thinking of all the ways it can end the prey's existence. He was well-mannered and not stupid by any means. He could see through the fake 107th seat of squad 6. He could tell I was not as weak as I let on with the Primera and the others I met. He was the first to see through my lie without an effort. He could tell so much of how strong I was and how green I am to combat." She said getting chills just slightly reliving her experience and graven wrapping her arms around her before taking a deep breath calming her mind down before allowing another thought to run through her mind. "Oh and apparently my blood tastes like Rabbit and that is so scary coming from someone who can end me just releasing his reaistu. I did receive a gift for him, a dagger that in human myth will never be resheathed until it tastes blood. It's a priceless Item and I am not sure if I should believe him with the dagger or not."She said pointing to the dagger sitting beside her. "As much as I should toss it or test the theory, a part of me is curious why he suddenly gave me some random dagger that has no use for me"she added.
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:30 pm
"Oh goodie. Nice to hear that the oldest and biggest threat to the Seiretei is a hot attractive man with a real bad boy attitude unnerving detective skills. Good to know, good to know." Everything about this description bothered her. From the fact that he could shatter a captain with his reiatsu release alone, that he could apparently discern someone's combat skill and power separately and willingly did this for even his enemies, and the fact that he was also apparently dispensing cursed cutlery to his captives was enough to prevent her from sleeping that night. Or that week.

"Yeah, that dagger bit is a bit off. Why would he have such an artifact at all? I mean unless it's a trophy, it's kind of unnecessary for someone like him. Maybe it's some kind of warning? Parting gift to go along with attempted Stockholm Syndrome?" [/color] Shiori sighed, having officially ceased in taking notes. Nothing here was going to help her, unless she wanted sleepless nights. That dagger, however, interested her. "Do you still have it? If it isn't any trouble, I'd like to see it."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:40 pm
"I have no care for Graven or his liking. as interesting as the arrancar were, they still very much want to eat anything that can give them more strength, more power. I seen a hollow transform once outside the sands...it was terrifying."she said before nodding to her question of seeing the dagger. "I tend to not care for supersition cause that is a concept for the living right? the whole witch craft hexing and spells of the like on items."She said allowing her to take the dagger "its pretty and I didn't see anything on first inspection, I was debating on sending it to Kokoro or maybe letting okami try the apparent supersition of whether it needs blood to be resheathed or not"she said gently
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:27 am
"Strictly speaking, Kido is a form of spell that we as Shinigami use. I suppose it isn't out of the question to assume spiritually sensitive humans of old figured out something similar." Shiori turned the dagger over in her hand a few times, trying to get a read on the blade. Exquisite craftsmanship, though as far as she could tell or sense from it, it was just a normal blade. There was a nice story attached to it, but beyond that, nothing. "Either way it just seems like a very interesting letter opener. A neat token of sorts but not much beyond that. Though I suppose it's worth having actually technicians look at it. Probably best to send it Kokoro's way." Her gaze turned to the garden around her. The info she'd received today was still bouncing around her skull. Perhaps meditation was in order. "This information is going to take a while to process. Almost headache inducing."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:32 am
"He seems attractive but I'm not into super super old men, no matter how good looking. Out of all the Espada I meet, you can tell he has a charisma stat of a god that hit every branch of the good-looking forest, but naked, face first.."She said thinking about it before shaking the thoughts out of her head. before listening to her next thought "I don't think it a Stockholm situation since it would have been that damn monkey giving me a gift and "spoiling me" as he put it when graven was speaking of sending me home early for everything that happened. It was so weird and I just wanted to hide in a hole the entire time cause I felt so small."She said gambling at the end. She snapped her thoughts back to reality hearing the next question as she nodded adjusting some before picking up the cloth-covered dagger holding it out to Shiori "Here, I only say be careful cause I don't want to have to draw blood for anything if the myth of it is actually true. I am curious to try and see it myself but the other half screams it is a trap..."She said
OnyxLockdown
OnyxLockdown
4th Division
4th Division

Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:37 pm
This interview had taught Shiori a few things that she'd not know before. From a view into the world of the Espada and Heuco Mundo, to an idea of Anna's taste in men. Something to file away for later, she supposed. Shiori waved a hand dismissing the dagger. There wasn't much more that she could pull from the dagger. She sighed as she gazed out over the pond again. Oh wonderful, another headache. "Sorry, I think my head has taken in all the information it can at this point. At this point I'm just getting a migraine." "So, I'm pretty sure you were meditating before I got here and started pestering you. Is there a chance I can join you in that?"
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:06 pm
Anna smiled with a laugh putting the dagger away next to her blade "I know, I am still trying to fully grasp everything myself along with finding myself once again. I was hoping by meditating, my zanpackuto would give me help as he has all this time before."She spoke with a smile before nodding panting the ground beside her "Come join me if you want, it is most peaceful right here and you get equal amounts of the warm sun, the cool shadows, and the relaxing breeze along with the soft company of the Kio in the water."She spoke with a smile looking towards the pond before lifting her blade, resting it against her shoulder gently stroking her hands along its length almost like she was gently brushing her hands against one's back, or in this case, one blade.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum