My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Keith Ravarro
Keith Ravarro

[Open] Trying to Evolve Empty [Open] Trying to Evolve

Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:05 am
He hated it the one thing which eludes him through all these years ever since becoming a loyal fraccion. Keith wanted something else which caught his attention the moment that woman talked to him. She had freed him from that hell hole of Hueco Mundo all that time being alone yet wanting to improve himself. The desire of evolving and becoming better than he is but the man knows he's missing a lot but what was that. Could it be more training? Yet it must be something else yet the man couldn't put his finger on it but it has to be something important. Keith may have an idea thinking it does have something to do with his zanpakuto but what mystery was it?

"I trained for hours and yet something is missing. This is mind puzzling here just trying to evolve again to make myself a better warrior. Time and time again it was necessary to challenge people and test my limits. But it seems the gift has slowed down a little." He thought.

He didn't want to be a slave to something seeing the truth in his eyes. Becoming a fraccion was something yet it felt like a novice title to serve under someone else. Keith RaVarro needed to do things for himself it was the only way of finding the answers that he wants. Deciding to leave and explore this world even further opening a Garganta. He leaves Las Noches heading off into the human world heading into Tokyo, Japan. This was the first time being on his own but determined to see these vicious goals come true. "Where should I start? Hmmm, Interesting..."

Noticing some drug dealers luring teenagers to buy their product and really sickens him. What is that white substance they're holding in that bag? "They killed hollows?" He thought. Keith started growling just thinking these humans managed to kill hollows and grind their bones.

"They murdered hollows? I will have their blood."

Keith jumps down and charges at the drug dealers attacking them violently in a rage. Breaking some human bones in the process of the rage beatdown, he was giving them. Allowing the teenager to escape hoping they'll never meet ever again.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum