My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

[Open]  A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open) Empty [Open] A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open)

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 pm
Klara walked out of the dark portal as she returned to Hueco Mundo from the human world. Her arms were filled with a pile of stones and minerals that she found exploring. It felt great not being a normal hollow any more. She had freedom, felt stronger, and did not need to worry for her life. Everything that was hers would finally remain hers and if someone did try to take it. They could just get devoured by her glaive.

Looking around she saw only dunes and more white desert. It was not her plan to end up here. She was still getting used to some of her power but well, this was not the worst place to be either. Nobody could see her new things and she could slowly compare her findings to pick out the best ones for her collection. Her antenna bounced around, tasting the air for any signs of life but her mind was mostly focused on going through the new additions for her collections. Thus if someone wanted to sneak up on her, it would be easy with just a little bit of effort. Anyone who did not try to hide their presence would get picked out by her sense of smell.

TangXue
TangXue

[Open]  A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open) Empty Re: [Open] A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open)

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:56 am
Akira was flying overhead in the sands of hueco mundo looking for prey when she noticed a garganta open and close in the middle of the desert sands. "Hmm that's not something I see every day...." Akira thinks to herself as she watches the Arrancar step out of the gate, with a arm full of various stones none the less. Just like any curious bird or person for that matter, the shiny stones caught Akira's attention and she quickly swoops down landing in front of the Arrancar with hefty beats of her wings to slow her fall kicking up the sand all around her. Akira's massive size leaving her standing just as tall as the Arrancar in front of her though Klara was obviously much smaller when it came to overall size.

Once Akira was in front of Klara she looks at the girl with both confusion and curiosity having never met an Arrancar before. "Not many things catch my genuine interest but you intrigue me...... You seem like you belong here and have a humanoid form similar to a vasto lorde yet your mask is damaged.... Did someone do that to you?" Akira tilts her head as she questions Klara mainly looking at the girl in front of her though also examining the different stones out of curiosity.
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

[Open]  A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open) Empty Re: [Open] A New Stone for Every New friend. (Open)

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:50 pm
The Arrancar dropped her stones into the white sand with a gleeful smile on her face. Her eye bounced between the various stones without order greedily trying to taking in the prettiest one. Unfortunately her antenna's picked up the smell of Reiatsu. A powerful clump of it too. She wanted to ignore it but it her nerves from her life before turning to an Arrancar were still screaming. Something wanted what she had.

As Klara pulled her eyes away from her stones only to cover them with her eyes. A large bird creature blew sand everywhere and ultimately ruin the mood. Klara stood up and stepped forward shielding her findings from the bird. The girl took a deep breath. It wasn't another Arrancar so Klara figured they couldn't be a threat. Becoming an Arrancar was suppose to make one much stronger than before after all. "Of course I belong here. My stuff is here!" She glared at the bird hollow for a second. "Oh are you jealous? You should go find your own rocks and find out. I wont share mine!" She took another step closer growing a smirking. The question was now, was this Hollow going to realize it was weaker and move away or would it still try to take her things.
TangXue
TangXue

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:57 pm
Akira laughs at the mention of jealousy and shakes her head as she looks at the girl. "Far from jealous. I was just curious since you don't see things with color like that here in hueco mundo. Besides, what kind of stuff could you possibly have here in hueco mundo? It's an empty wasteland." Akira ruffles her feathers and takes a step closer to Klara in return as the girl in front of her steps forwards perceiving the girls movement to be a challenge.

Akira takes another step towards Klara and leans forwards as she looks the girl in the eyes before shifting her head to examine Klara's antennas. "What is up with the parts sticking out of your head? What exactly are you supposed to be?" Akira stops leaning forwards and takes a step back as she seems to settle down just a tad bit.
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:54 pm
Klara narrowed her eyes as the bird laughed. The bird's mention of color threw the ant Arrancar off a bit till she looked back at the rocks. They grey and specks of color did stand out over the hot sands. But the bird stepping up closer to Klara prevented the girl from continuing the thought. She started to give off a combination of low cricket and cicada chirping noises as a grow as she anticipated a possible fight. "My stuff is hidden. So others like you can't take them. I won't tell you either. Even if you ask nicely."  

The bird only got closer and leaned into Klara's face. Klara's chirping only grew louder and began to bear her teeth. She wanted to fight this bird hollow. She wanted to protect her things. But if fought now, her new things might be swallowed up in the the white sands. So she stands her ground hoping intimidation would be enough to make the creature back down. "My antenna? The better to sense you wanting what's mine." The bird did end up back up. In response, Klara quieted her chirping.

"Good, I'm happy you finally realized. Here," Klara turned around and grabbed of the duller stones, "You may have this treasure. This way you will have a treasure of your own and will not look for my treasures." Klara then placed the stone at the feet of the bird. She did not smile but she finally stopped chirping. This was the best way to save her stuff and a sacrifice she was willing make for the greater good of her collection.
TangXue
TangXue

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:32 pm
Akira shakes her head when Klara mentions taking her stuff. "I had no intentions of taking your stones. I was just curious about you and what you were carrying." Akira then stops to think about Klara's description for her antenna's and makes what could be symbolized as a shrugging motion. "And as I said I had no interesting in taking your stones.... So if your antenna's for sensing things like that then I think they might be broken."

Akira laughs as continues watching the girl up until Klara offers her one of the stones to which she pulls her head back with a mixture of shock and confusion. Akira had never been given anything by anyone before and even though it was just a rock it meant something to her, especially given the loneliness brought about by hueco mundo. "I will make sure I don't lose it so that one day I can return it to you then." Akira says as she tilts her head down and gently scoops up the stone out of Klara's hand with her beak and hides it under her tongue. "My name is Akira, what's your name?"
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:12 pm
"My antenna are not broken. It is you that is broken for trying to sneak up on me from the sky like a bird. Who does that!" Klara Glared at the bird. The only thing keeping her for acting more aggressive was the treasures behind her. However, she started to calm down as the bird accepted the treasure. The pack was made and now the bird hollow was obligated to leave her stuff alone. Relief filled the Arrancar's face, and she relaxed her posture and returned to her pile of stones. Then she started spreading the rocks apart in order to determine which ones were better than the others. Meanwhile the bird started introduced itself.
"Akira" the Arrancar repeated adding a clicking noise to the name, "I am Klara, collector of many treasures." She looked up at the bird and smiled before turning back down to to her rocks.
TangXue
TangXue

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:29 am
Akira starts laughing at Klara's reaction to the mention of her antennas and shakes her head. "What do you mean like a bird? Last time I checked I actually am a bird." Akira makes a motion with her wings somewhat resembling her gesturing to herself as she sits down on the sand and looks out over the sands of hueco mundo. Akira then looks up at the moon that is always in the sky sighs as she digs her claws into the sand below her. "Honestly I want to get stronger and become a vasto lorde but I am getting bored of seeing the same old thing every single day. I want to slip away to the world of the living and enjoy some freedom but last time I tried that brought about a rather unexpectedly large response from the shinigami." Akira laughs as she remembers the man hunt sent after her as she soared through the skies. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to see how many they drag out this time."
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:55 am
Klara pouted at the birds logic. "Yeah, but clearly you are not an animal. You are a hollow and you can think. Even if you look like a bird, you should act with intelligence and care. You have a treasure now. So now you have more responsibility." The girl did not remove her eyes from her stones this time around. Her focus was on moving the more stones that could reflect the moonlight into a pile. Also, she moved the crystals into another pile since they looked extra special.

"You want to get stronger... If you want to be strong, then you need treasures to protect. When I was a menos, I found lots of treasures and I protected them. That is how I became strong." The mention of shinigami in the living world made the Arrancar freeze. Those bastards took away so many of her treasures. "I remember seeing them. I remember a bit. It was so long... In a time where I was so hungry..." Klara picked up a dull stone. "Thinking about them makes me feel empty. I don't want to be near them now. Not unless there is treasure to take." Then she gripped it tightly in her fist before crushing it. Her eyes narrowed before opening her hand. The treasure was no all dust, resembling the burning sands around them. It was worthless as a dull stone. It was no longer a treasure.
TangXue
TangXue

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 am
Akira shrugs at Klara's initial response and flicks the stone with her tongue before catching it in the end of her beak. "Even a real bird is somewhat intelligent. And debatably more so than your average regular hollow. As for the stone I will make sure I don't lose it." Akira chuckles as she catches the stone back in her mouth and holds it under her tongue once more before listening to listening to Klara continue on about her encounters with the shinigami.

"If I want to get stronger I need to devour a lot more people especially the stronger ones. It sounds rather easy to accomplish in hueco mundo if it wasn't for the fact that you could just as easily be eaten at any corner. As for the world of the living you even try to rest and a shinigami might come out of nowhere and kill you." Akira thinks for a moment then chimes in once more. "I like shiny things and their swords are shiny. We could work together and pick at the shinigami in the human world. I can eat them since they taste so good and we can take their swords. If you like any particular one you can keep it."
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:02 pm
The bird seemed to create and hone in on a different interpretation of her statement. It was cute, something she could see herself doing back when she was a menos. Klara did not have the interest to tell the bird. Instead, she just chuckled.

When it came to being stronger, well, the bird prefer to focus on consumption. The urge to fill the emptiness in its chest, the urge all menos had. "If that is what you treasure most. Then you should fight so that you can hunt and fight so you are not hunted." The bird would then go into thought, but Klara would pay it no mind. With the quiet, she had managed to go through her pile and crush all those which failed to meet her growing standards. Finally she was left with one stone, 3 crystals, and a purple gem. Picking up the gem, she noticed the bird started to talk.

"Shiny things... Shinigami." Klara was unique in view of value objects, but she was ruled by it... not like when she was a Menos. Her numerous experiences with Shinigami, the many things they taken from her before and after she became a menos,  the many times she escaped being pierced by those blades would always be vivid memories. Once could say she was scared. But, she would argue that she is alive. She is stronger. "You seek great treasure and wish to gamble it all in a quest for power. What will you do when it is too big for you pockets?"
TangXue
TangXue

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:25 pm
Akira sits there for a moment in silence taking in everything that the Arrancar has to say before finally settling down in order to give Klara a proper response. "Honestly I don't have any particular interest in treasures yours is the first time I have ever received one." Akira stops for a moment before opening her mouth once more. "I do know that shiny things catch my attention though. And if we are going after shinigami in the process that would be a great way to grow stronger as well."

Akira stretches her wings out and flutters them in the process to get them moving and settles back down as she notices the sand starting to kick up. "Oops.... My bad. But yeah if you want to join me I wouldn't mind the company at all, especially since I don't see you as the type I have to worry about trying to eat me whenever I turn my back." Akira holds her right wing out to Klara as if attempting to offer a handshake. "As for what I would do with it? I can hide it and come back for it later or you could help me carry it back, so what do you say? Want to help me on a quest for treasure and my rise to vasto lorde?"
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:16 pm
Klara chuckled again. It seem the bird was not as smart as it thought it was. With the confidence he had, she did wonder how far it would get. So She held out her hand and opened a black portal to the human word. "I suppose I can entertain bird-sitting for a little bit." Her voice was quiet, loud enough so only Akira could hear her. "Though I wonder how much you will bite. How many treasures will you fill your stomach with." Klara picked up the treasures worthy of her collection and then turned to the bird. She wonder how far the hollow would make it? How strong she would become? Would she reach her vasto lorde goal. Only time would tell. Klara then entered the portal and arrived in the human world. Treasures awaited her after all.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum