My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://heroesrising.forumotion.com

Agency Contracts and what they mean for you Empty Agency Contracts and what they mean for you

Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:48 pm
So, you're an adult hero or a student fresh out of the sports festival, and all the top line heroes with their big fancy agencies are bidding for your services, but perhaps you don't understand some of the basic language within the contracts, or the roles being described within. Well, that's what we're here for, to explain it /for/ you.

There are a few key components of every contract.

1. The coin amount- This is how many coins you'll be paid for whatever length of time your hero is assigned to their chosen agency. You can use these coins for gear upgrades, tier upgrades, and plenty of other cool shit along the way.
2. Contract Length- Pretty self explanatory, how long IRL are you obligated to work for your chosen agency before going up for rebid.
3. Planned Role within the agency- This is the role your hero/villain is expected to play in the agency they sign with. I will explain these briefly below.

Main Hero/Villain- Pretty self explanatory, you're a solo hero, capable of handling things independently, or of having a sidekick/support heroes to accompany you. You will be the main hero behind pretty much any operation you're involved with.
Sidekick/Apprentice- You'll be the main support for a main hero/villain, and work alongside them at all times.
Support- You're a support character, you support heroes within combat, but try to avoid being involved directly. Usually you're someone that can create openings for other heroes, gather information, and even protect them.

Agency leaders will be responsible for deciding what they're offering, and giving you a short pitch on what they see you doing in their agency/who you'd be working with. I hope everyone has fun with this system, and prospers accordingly.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum