My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio] Empty The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio]

Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:42 pm
Midori Nishida traveled from her parent's estate to U.A. High School by luxurious limo, which showed that the Nishida's Wind Hero Society takes excellent care of their family. She didn't like that she was made particularly clear to take the Green Wind Limo to U.A. High School. Midori took little time to exit the limo and walk to the Heights Alliance Dormitories. The Nishidia family always had to show off their wealth in one way or another, and she didn't want to travel here by Helicopter.

Midori was grateful at how little traffic there was to get here from the Nishida Estate, but that was her mother's doing. "I am so excited that I can become a Hero by learning from heroes at U.A. High School! Oh my god, I forgot about decorating my dorm room! I was more worried about the impression I was making on all the other students. I forgot about the dorm room." Midori said while walking to her dorm room, specifically in the Heights Alliance. She had freedom at home, but this was much more freedom than Midori had previously since she always wanted to decorate her room in the Nishida Estate but was denied to do so.

Midori continued walking to her dorm room until she remembered that she didn't quite understand her mother's instructions. She was holding her bag in the middle of the dormitory, at least the girl's side of the dorm, looking lost since she forgot her dorm room number or whatever her mother specifically told her. "Uhh, could someone help me?" Midori asked, confused. She always wanted to go to U.A. High School, mainly because the Private School before it was outright brutal to exercise her inferiority complex, much more.
Princess Mei
Princess Mei

The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio] Empty Re: The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio]

Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:29 pm
Mio had been taken care of by her parents since she was a young girl and they even took extra precautions to keep her at home as long as possible. She spent every moment inside with her parents, so she didn’t have to worry about something potentially happening to her headphones, since they were so expensive. Honestly, it wasn’t something that Mio wanted for herself. She had spent many years being coddled and locked away to play by herself. Meanwhile, Mio had spent all of her time by her bedroom window watching the other kids run by. Still, nobody had taken notice of her and she never had any sort of interaction with them after her quirk appeared.

Now, she was finally here at her very own high school, where they could teach her to control her quirk. They would teach her how to work with her classmates and hopefully, how to make friends. Mio had been dropped off in a rather small car with a simple hatchback style of trunk. She had probably arrived far too early, but she had practically begged her parents to let her go. They spent a long while saying their goodbyes before Mio was able to escape and run off toward the dormitories. The nerves would jitter inside of her stomach and send chills up her spine. So, she would do the only thing she knew how to do. She would turn on music to be played through her headphones to calm the nervousness.

She had spent a while finding her room and unpacking her things. Although, she had never had to do it herself before, so it ended up being a huge disaster. She would have to organize her things later. Mio was beginning to feel overwhelmed knowing that this was her own personal space that she didn’t have to share. She didn’t have to worry about anyone bursting in unannounced. She was mostly free. However, a voice would have her peaking out of her room and pausing her music. Her purple eyes would lock onto another girl that was looking rather lost in the hallway. In a soft, shy voice, Mio would begin to speak to her, even though she wasn’t sure she would be able to hear. “Uhm. Hello. Are you lost?”
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio] Empty Re: The Dormitory before Class [Midori & Mio]

Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:48 pm
Midori and her green-colored eyes would look at a girl's purple-colored eyes, who was looking at her from her dorm room. She heard what the girl said and smiled happily at her. "Hello! Yes, I need help to find my dorm room. I forgot my mother's instructions for finding my dorm room and was quite embarrassed that I had forgotten them, but I am so happy to be at U.A. High School. What is your name? My name is Midori Nishida. And it's a pleasure to meet you!" Midori said with a beautiful sweet smile. She showed the purple-colored eye's girl kindness since she did ask if she was lost, which Midori was. It doesn't help that her mother's instructions came after announcing that Midori would be going to U.A. High School.

Midori was always so excitable as a child since everything about herself was determined by the maid that raised her rather than her parents. She had no authentic way of looking at others with disrespect because it is better to show everyone respect. "Hehe. I am happy we can become heroes at U.A. High School by graduating." Midori said, slightly happy talking to others around her age instead of incredibly dull adults. She kept her wonderful smile because Midori was always more towards showing kindness than any other thing since the other girl looked a bit shy from how soft she asked the question about her being lost.
Princess Mei
Princess Mei

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:52 pm
It seemed that her new acquaintance was rather cheerful and loud for that matter. She was eager to express herself and tell Mio exactly what had happened to her, since being dropped off. Her mother had given her the directions, but she hadn't heard a word she said. That.. or she had forgotten what it was she was told. Mio didn't have the same issue, since her mother wrote everything down for her. She was always fully conscious of the fact that Mio couldn't hear well without her equipment, so she would write things down just in case. Mio hated this fact about her mother, but she was glad nonetheless.

The girl would smile at Mio and ask for her name in return for her own. The shy, pink headed girl would blush sheepishly before hiding beside her door's frame. She would find her sight slipping away from the new girl in front of her as she began to speak softly again, "Oh, uhm. My name is Mio Suzuki. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Midori." As she would introduce herself, Mio would remember that she was supposed to be helping Midori, especially when she expressed becoming a hero. "Right, uhm, your name will be next to your door under your room number," Mio would say as she pointed to the sign next to her door. However, there was also a warning tag about being exposed to loud noises upon entering, just in case.
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:58 pm
Midori enjoyed meeting her first classmate at U.A. High School. She noticed the other girl with pink hair and purple eyes blush sheepishly, also trying to hide. The other girl was shy compared to the overly excited Midori, a bit too much outgoing. She heard the other girl speak softly and introduce herself. Her name was Mio Suzuki, and it was also a pleasure to meet Midori. It took a little time for Mio Suzuki to add that her dorm room should have her name underneath the room number. "One thing, I like your name Mio! Also, thank you for telling me about my name underneath the room number on the door!" Midori said excitedly and gladded someone helped her precisely find her room.

Midori followed Mio's advice to look for her dorm room. She decidedly looked at the doors and the room numbers. Funnily enough, her room is across from Mio's dorm room. Therefore, Midori turned back around towards Mio and bowed to her in respect for helping her. "Hehe. It looks like I get to live across from you, Mio!" Midori said happily with a smile. Therefore, Midori goes to her dorm room across from Mio's, opens the door, and unpacks her stuff carefully as if Midori was taught how to do so without a disaster. After, she does the unpacking. Midori precisely wonders what kind of decorations she'll get for her room since, right now, it's pretty basic.

Midori walks out of her room, closes it, and returns to Mio's room with a smile. "Oh yeah, Mio, what will you do for your dorm room? I will paint my walls green, with beautiful paintings of different variants of the winds. Also, reorganize everything so it can be orderly and handle the necessities I want in the room. Hehe. I always had that planned out ahead of time." Midori said, quite talkative about her plans to decorate her room precisely. She had planned on having comfortable furniture to sit on, but it contrasts with the green walls to make it Zen or balanced with her usual demeanor in being friendly.

There would be hints of her inferiority complex in her room only at certain things she wasn't as good as her sisters in at the private school. "Uhh, Mio, what would be the class starting time again?" Midori asked since her one-tracked mind of wanting to decorate her room made her have a slight panic attack about the class starting. Her facial features went slightly white in a panic because she forgot when U.A. High School started their classes. It was primarily because the private school she went to started at ungodly hours for ungodly reasons, 4:45 AM, and got out at 3:30 PM. She had minor panic attacks because of that private school and how ruthless compared to regular public schools.
Princess Mei
Princess Mei

Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:12 pm
Mio would smile as she continued to hide behind her door frame. Midori had complimented her name and expressed that she liked it, which would bring feeling of butterflies to her belly. She wasn’t complimented nearly as much as she was treated like a ticking time bomb. She would watch as the girl then began her journey down the hallway toward her looking at the many rooms and door numbers. Luckily enough for the two of them, Midori’s room was situated directly across from her own. Tingles could be felt on Mio’s skin and her heart would pound as the girl addressed their current positions. Was this nervousness? Excitement? Was she making a new friend, or was she going to be stabbed in the back?

Mio would watch as Midori opened the door to her new, barren room. It was similar to Mio’s own and didn’t necessarily stand out from the layout, except the fact it was flipped. Mio would nod as she returned to putting her belongings away. Although, she would freeze halfway through and get distracted by her wall decor, which didn’t look like decore at all. In fact, it seemed to be a wavy foam of some degree that was being attached to the wall in sheets. Although, it’s tie dyed exterior made it seem much more lively than the plain white the walls had been. Mio would find herself again distracted by the sound of a voice from behind her. A small squeak would emerge as she covered her mouth and turned to look at Midori with large eyes. She had forgotten that she had left the door open to begin with.

Mio would take a few deep breaths before moving her hands to her chest and laughing nervously. “Oh, uhm. That sounds… beautiful,” Mio would respond as she would turn her eyes to the foam padding on her walls. ”W-well, uhm…” Mio would begin to speak, but quickly she would turn away to hide herself behind one of the foam pieces. “M-my quirk is very unstable. Even though.. they sound proofed by room.. I thought I would put up these pads that I’ve had in my old room at home. They.. make me feel safer and more secure I guess. Wouldn’t want to hurt anyone.” It was obvious that Mio was more than embarrassed by all the careful planning, however it was commendable that she thought of others so highly. Still, her own belongings spread out upon the floor would be insightful enough to prove that Mio didn’t quite have things as well planned as Midori.

“Oh, I don’t quite remember… I think.. it might be 8 AM.. kinda of early, but we’ll manage,” Mio would respond with the nervous laugh as she would begin placing more foam on her walls.
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:35 pm
Midori smiled gently towards Mio when Mio turned around to see her as Mio squeaked slightly. She saw foam padding in Mio's Room since Mio did forget to shut her door. However, it seemed as if Mio also knew that from how Mio reacted and laughed nervously. Midori enjoyed how Mio complimented what she would do with her room precisely. She looked confused when Mio hid behind the foam padding in her room, but then Mio explained that her quirk was unstable. "That is quite interesting, but you've come to the right place for stabilizing your quirk. And it is always good to bring stuff from home to make you feel comfortable. Hehe. I am glad that I am across from you then! You are so thoughtful in not wanting to hurt anyone. You will become a great hero, Mio!" Midori said, happily encouraging Mio. She enjoys it when people think of others over their own selfishness, but her older sisters used to be like that until they injured her.

Midori had noticed some of Mio's belongings on the floor, but it seemed like this was her first time unpacking for herself. She happily smiled when Mio said the time when school started and sighed deeply in relief because she could not handle another waking up at ungodly times. "Oh, thank the goddess of the sun. I went to a private school where I had to wake up around 4:00 AM since the school opened its doors at 4:45 AM. And it let out at 3:30 PM. So having a more typical school schedule is so much better. I hope no one else has to deal with the Fujin & Amaterasu Private School. Also, do you need help, Mio?" Midori asked, getting the private school off her chest and wanting to help Mio too. If Mio decidedly didn't want her help, Midori wouldn't push the issue anymore since it's better to help others if they wish to get help instead of when they don't.

The Fujin and Amaterasu Private School was opened by the Nishida Hero Society to help students become part of the U.A. High School with specific commendations. Midori didn't like how grueling Fujin and Amaterasu Private School is compared to U.A. High School. She didn't understand how her sisters got excellent grades in that school with how insane it was, and Midori was always tired and didn't like her sleeping schedule being a disaster daily. "Also, Mio, I hope we can be friends! It would be gladdening since students from the Fujin and Amaterasu Private School were only acting friendly with me because of my wealth and family connections instead of for me. I don't see myself as any different from anyone else, and I want friends who see me as what I will become as a Hero and a person instead of a wealthy person to take advantage of by the fact I have money." Midori honestly said what she wants other people to see her as instead of being part of one of the wealthiest hero families in Japan.
Princess Mei
Princess Mei

Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:30 pm
Mio would laugh and smile nervously as Midori said her predicament was interesting, which wasn't the word that Mio would use. It was dangerous and she had harmed many people when it was awakened. Honestly, she was pretty sure her mother still suffered from tinnitus because of her. Anyway, she would find herself feeling a bit more comfortable when Midori said that she was in the right place for learning more about her quirk. All she wanted was to be able to walk around normally without the fear of clearing the block with a sneeze. Midori didn't seem to mind the threat of unleashed sounds and even expressed that she was glad that her room was across from Mio's. The pink haired girl would begin to blush as Midori exclaimed she would become a great hero one day. That was the plan. Her parents had spent so much money on her well being and support equipment to keep her safe that it was time to start giving back.

Mio would begin to turn and hang her remaining padding on the walls before she would hear Midori express thanks to some goddess of the sun. What was that anyway? Mio had never been one for religion, so she wasn't sure if it was real or not. In any case, she would shrug and listen to Midori's story about her previous private school. There was no way that Mio would have ever went somewhere like that. She could hardly wake up on time as it was and her parents would have never been able to afford such a luxury. Besides, Mio wasn't all that smart and she always received relatively average grades. "Well, you'll be able to sleep in now and hopefully I can wake up on time," Mio would exclaim in her soft, yet dejected voice.

Right when Midori would ask if she needed help, the padding would begin to fold over and flop down on Mio's head. "Er.. I-if you wouldn't mind, maybe it wouldn't be so bad," Mio would express in practically a whisper. She had never been one to ask for help before. She was fairly independent and hadn't had the luxury of friendship before with anyone aside from her parents. Still, they couldn't fully understand everything she went through, so hearing Midori ask if they could be friends was revolutionary. Mio would freeze in place allowing the padding to cover her face before she would slowly push it up to expose her features once more. A large grin would be evident on her face as she looked at her new friend, "I've never had a friends before. I would love to be friends. I'll do my best!" Even in her excitement, her voice would never raise above the usual indoor level.

As Mio's room began to come together and all of her belongings were carefully placed where they should go, the girl began to look around. The room was a lot larger now that it wasn't covered in valuables and she was certain that she had acquired more furniture than she had first seen. However, she probably just hadn't been paying enough attention. Still, it was her room now and it was a space that she could have all to her own. She wouldn't be interrupted by parents and she was finally able to prove that she was responsible. The thought would have a smile plastered across her face. It was similar enough to her old room that it would be comfortable and new enough that it felt different. "Hey, Midori. I think I'm kind of hungry. Would you like to go to the cafeteria with me?" Mio would ask her new friend in her soft, shy voice. She couldn't wait to get to know her better.
Holy
Holy
4th Division
4th Division

Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:45 pm
Midori happily smiled when Mio said those words about being able to sleep in. She giggled somewhat at what Mio noted, specifically how Mio probably takes a while to wake up on time. "Hehe. I will make sure we both wake up on time, then! Since 8:00 AM is a much better time for me." Midori said. She always positively affected people, which is why she encouraged Mio about everything else.

Midori saw the padding fall onto Mio's head, but what Mio said in a whisper. "Hehe. Wonderful! I will help you then, Mio!" Midori said. She would help Mio get her room together from the mess it was, which would be a different experience compared to how Midori was raised. It didn't take long until Mio uncovered her features underneath the foam covering her face, and she had a big smile. Midori wonderfully smiled when she heard Mio agree to be friends, which was so sweet. "It's nice I get to be your first friend, then! Hehe. I will do my best, too, Mio!" Midori said with a smile. She was so excited to have a friend different from all those fake friends at that private school. Midori was impressed that Mio's excitement only stayed at indoor levels instead of at a party level.

Midori helped Mio's room come together and look much better than it had been. She was impressed at how quaint the room was, which was the opposite of how Midori lived, but it was better this way. Midori wanted to live less like an heiress to a considerable hero agency and more like an ordinary girl trying to learn to be like a hero like her mother. She noticed Mio's plastered smile, which was sweet and seemed like this U.A. Dorm room felt slightly familiar. However, that was when Mio asked a question, and it caused her that she was feeling hungry too. "Yes, I can come to the cafeteria with you. I am feeling hungry too. But that's what excitement and meeting a new friend do to you!" Midori said excitably, like when she first approached Mio. She wants to get to know Mio more too.

Midori walked out of Mio's room and smiled at Mio, with the look that shutting her door would be a good idea. Afterward, they would go to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Because they were hungry nonetheless and needed food before Orientation and Class would start.

[Thread Exit]
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum