My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

[Open] We are MAYBE family Empty [Open] We are MAYBE family

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:27 pm
Nakita was relaxing in her territory of the menos forest, relaxing in a large web of a hammock within the canopy of the web-covered territory. Below her, various hollows and spiders of all shapes and sizes were hard at work with their ordered jobs.

The 6,7' Arrancar of the webbed domain was none other than Nakita Arachne, the proclaimed Spider mother of the Espada. She was known for many things, from her looks and attire to her nature of craving entertainment and refusing to allow others to enjoy whatever was entertaining her at that moment. She was also known for breaking her fraccion to the near point of lifeless dolls to only build them up for the potential of an entertaining fight and a possible grant of death's sweet embrace.

The gorgeous Black widow enjoyed the glimpses of light through the canopy touching her bare skin through the simple belly dancer esque attire she decided to wear for today's theme. a knee-length braid came from the back of her neck, held with a crimson red ribbon braided within its hold. "What a relaxing day."She spoke with a smile with her ruby red lips as her bright red eyes slowly closed themselves with a red smokey eye style eye shadow around her eyes. She couldn't wait to see what chaos brews from her humble nest of entertainment.
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

[Open] We are MAYBE family Empty Re: [Open] We are MAYBE family

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Today was a special day. There was a very powerful reiatsu in the forest, something the girl could only assume was its ruler. Klara however, caught a Hollow who promised that their was a treasure to be gain inside this forest. The arrancar decided, she was going to find it. Plus, she never had anything from this area so thus, she had to make the attempt.

First, she suppressed her own reiatsu. Then she summoned her drones and sent them into the forest. They were to look for something precious, something Klara could take back. Only, they were unaware of the danger that lurked here. Klara would slowly follow one of them only to see it trip and get stuck. Klara confused, looked at it as saw that something had it's foot. Klara tried to pull her drone up but it wouldn't move. She would not give up, until she saw a shimmer dance across the ground. She froze, realizing what it was. Her instincts screamed she should run. She gave her drone the order to freeze. Then she started looking around. She was inside of a spider's web. The question was, who or what made it.
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:25 pm
Nakita was in a state of rest within her domain. She had not a care or worried in the world from the looks of how she laid in her hammock within the hidden web-covered canopy. She listened through her various children doing the varying jobs and tasks she set forth for them to do. All she had on her schedule was monitor and enjoy the quiet, busy nest that was her territory.

However, that was ruined when she opened her left eye looking around. She felt some vibrations through her webs, telling her that an unfamiliar enemy was in her territory and didn't know what was in wait for them. "Seems I got something to do."She said before allowing a lazy yawn out, stretching for about a minute before dragging herself to a stand with a sigh, "I wanted a nap today..Guess it's time to see what idiot dears mess with my territory. Better not be Selica again," She muttered, disappearing within the next eye blink, moving soundlessly through the web-filled forest pathways, Stopping on a single strand above the fearful Arrancar that had seemed to realize it was in possible danger finally. "Hm? Who are you, and What are you doing in my territory unannounced?"She asked, crouching on the balls of her feet, crossing her arms on top of her bent knees as her two ruby-red eyes watched Klara
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:44 pm
The powerful reiatsu was growing closer. Klara looked for the invisible wire and tried to break it apart. She did not want to use her zanpakto and accidently release reiatsu but she was running out of options. No amount of biting, pulling or tearing was freeing her drone. She was running out of options. So the girl reached for her glaive but the stench of power overwhelmed her. Then she heard the voice.

Looking up, Klara noticed 2 red eyes first. It wasn't till she was trembling that she was able to noticed the woman's body attached to it. "Oh... this is uhh... your territory. Well... ummm uhh... You see... I ummm. Was totally not looking... for umm treasure. Nope. It wasn't like another hollow told me that such thing existed. Nope. I was umm lost... And umm... uhh.. Well... my drone got stuck... so like... I have to help it... cause it's my treasure. But umm ohhh. Wait. How about a trade."

Klara looked down to pull the stone off the necklace around her neck. Then she held it up to the woman. "I can give you this treasure. And then you can let me have my treasure back. It is a good treasure. My greatest treasure. I was polishing it for a couple hours earlier today so it is extra treasure like!" Klara tried to smile, hope the woman would accept. Well... actually, she hoped the woman would not want the treasure nor her and would just ignore her. She really did not want to give up the stone... She loved it and it gave her life much value. To give it away would be to give up a thing that made her life worth something. It sucked, being weaker.  "Its a good trade no? Like has to be the best trade in all of Hueco Mundo. I would know. I'm like totally an expert on this Stuff. Thats why hollows call me Klara, the Expert On This Stuff... and treasure."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:58 pm
Nakita listened silently tilting her head towards her left shoulder in the thought of what the young Arrancar said. She had seen many like the Arrancar, treasure hunters, seeking the almighty kingdom of shinies. She could relate to seeking and keeping what she wanted to be hers. The girl's words were off and hard to tell if she was actually telling a truth or just speaking to get out of the possible danger. Such an interesting Odd Arrancar. Nakita slowly stood up straight, folding her hand under her left elbow in thought as the wire-like webbing lower her down to the forest floor, allowing her to step onto the web-covered ground next to the girl and her drone. Nakita stood at a height of 6,7 lifting up her right hand as the threads that held the drone, moved as if by magic into the outstretched palm of the female's hand, allowing the drone free.

She looked at the item before she closed her eyes shaking her head "No, you keep your treasures, I have no use for them and all they will do in my territory is cause chaos amongst the children I have taken under the safety of the webs from the world outside my domain. I am Nakita Arachne, I am Known as the Primera Espada, or the First in other terms."She spoke "Tell me a bit about yourself young one. I have found you quiet entertaining"she spoke looking down at the girl.
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:23 am
The woman was already imposing with her red eyes and reiatsu, seeing the woman stand up and reveal her true height was the spikes on the mace. The woman was surely bad news but... well, she decided to free Klara's drone. Not only that, she allowed Klara to keep her treasure. The younger Arrancar pulled the stone back to her person holding it tightly against her cheek like a mother who just saved her own baby. "Treasure... I'm so sorry I tried to trade you. I promise to bury you in a nice spot when we got back to my territory." Klara looked back to the scary woman, "Thank you thank you Primera Espada," Her antennae flicked and then both her and her drone gave the other Arrancar a bow.

The woman called herself an Espada. It was not a new word but it was not something she was overly familiar with. All she knew was that as a hollow, she had to keep her scouts from going into that territory and if any of her drones were to meet one. They were to die as far away from her territory as possible. Now, she understood why every hollow was scared. Even becoming an Arrancar was not enough. She had to be extra careful. Who knows how many chances she would get to leave the presence of powerful Hollows without being devoured by their emptiness.

"Oh... ummm I am not special. I wish to protect what's mine. I want my life to have value. So I look for treasures, I look for stuff to fill the emptiness. But that is everyone. Still, that is what's important to me. Others don't always understand... but that's okay. I can search for things on my own with my own treasures."
Aurora Yashia
Aurora Yashia

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Nakita looked at Klara, listening to her ramble on in an almost assumed sarcastic tone but to Nakita, she didn't feel this was anything but the true Arrancar in front of her "Tell me, what is your name and under which Espada do you serve? If I must be honest, I am intrigued by your speech and your wants of this treasure you speak of, which normally is just metal things that can be found anywhere in truth. "She said in out loud thought before looking back at Klara "If by chance, you don't belong with any Espada, I am sure I have a den somewhere around my territory for you to store your...treasures."She spoke.

In truth, Nakita was interested in the mental logic of the Arrancar in front of her and wanted to figure out the young Arrancar as this was possibly going to be more entertaining.
ZombieDesu
ZombieDesu

Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:21 am
Klara looked back up to the superior Arrancar. "I said that already. I am Klara, Klara Dorylus. I serve none by my own emptiness. Also, my treasures can't be found anywhere. Unless... you seen treasures!" Klara's eyes glowed at the prospect of there being a stash of treasure somewhere.

"You want me to store my treasures in your den..." Klara had to think about this. If she was allowed to store her treasures here, then maybe she would be allowed to explore this place more freely. However, this could be a trap. Maybe Nakita secretly did want her stuff. Also Nakita was powerful, much stronger than Klara. So there was no way for her to safety protect them incase of betrayal. Though at the same time. If she did have no interest in her treasures, then her presence alone would deter others from taking it.

"Dens are good places to put lots of stuff... But the den has to have to right type of things. Can I see the den first before agreeing? I am an expert on good dens so when I see it I can know quickly how good it is." In truth, Klara as already allured by the potential opportunities explore this place more freely. After all, treasures were everywhere.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum